- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- Hands down, the Royal Alberta Museum! The building tells the story of Alberta, and I have helped contribute to this amazing and elegant structure that will be enjoyed by many generations of Albertans!
- Where do you find inspiration?
- Travelling and taking creative ideas from structures designed by amazing engineers worldwide.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
Ryan is an integral part of our structural engineering team. After graduating from university, he worked as a consulting engineer in Dublin for five years before joining our team in 2010. Ryan's responsibilities include structural project management, design, and overseeing the production of contract drawings. He also works on establishing fees and fee structures while coordinating with other disciplines and clients.
Ryan is an insightful, innovative, and dedicated engineer. He's a chartered member of the Institute of Engineers Ireland (IEI) and has been a professional engineer in the provinces of Alberta and British Columbia since 2010 and 2018, respectively. Ryan is a firm believer in and advocate for efficient and thoroughly detailed structures. He thrives in high-pressure situations, and loves working collaboratively with contractors. Ryan is passionate about well-thought-out and efficient structural designs. He works tirelessly to bring success to all of his projects.
I believe in focusing our collective efforts on conceiving and constructing elegant, functional and efficient structures that will stand the test of time.Ryan Renihan
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering University of Saskatchewan