- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- The Walterdale Bridge. Not only is this bridge a marvel of engineering and design, it has become a part of our city’s identity and an icon for Edmonton.
- Where do you find inspiration?
- I am forever inspired by the people in my life. My relationships are my most prized possession.
- What's one quote you live by?
- "Work hard and be nice to people."
- What do you listen to while you work?
- Quite literally, everything. Lady Gaga, George Strait, Billy Joel, Iron Maiden, Taylor Swift, Childish Gambino, Hall & Oates.
Rachel joined the DIALOG team in 2018 as the Edmonton studio marketing manager. She is an accomplished marketing and business development leader with over ten years of experience working within the AEC industry. Rachel is enthusiastic about growing DIALOG’s business while building strong relationships with clients and partners.
Rachel brings an impressive range of bid capture planning, pursuit strategy development, and leadership experience to our team. Her experience working with designers and builders on projects from conception to completion provides her with unique insights and a broader depth of understanding project complexities.
Rachel and her team work collaboratively to elevate DIALOG’s presence in the Edmonton region, increase the visibility of the design practice in the global marketplace, and grow our portfolio of work. In addition to her role as regional marketing manager, Rachel’s works closely with the DIALOG Healthcare practice as business development lead.
As a coach and manager, Rachel leads by example, is committed to continuous improvement, and motivates her team and colleagues to reach their fullest potential.