- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I live in a forested area with my family. We are constantly trying to grow vegetables and fruit with almost no success! We have had better luck with maple syrup and beekeeping.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Mixed nuts.
Tracy is an accomplished architect with a passion for healthcare design. Her clinical planning work emphasizes flow, high-quality space, and attention to detail.
Since joining our team in 2011, Tracy's clinical planning skills have benefited projects such as the Grande Prairie Regional Hospital, the Dartmouth General Hospital, and the Markdale Hospital.
Communication, organization, and coordination are Tracy's strong suits. These skills have helped her thrive in leading and managing complex healthcare projects that demand both empathy and technical and managerial know-how.
She works in a compassionate and interactive engagement style that allows for open and efficient communication. She is committed to establishing a deep understanding of every project's goals, challenges, and key relationships.
Tracy brings a national perspective to her work after having lived in Alberta and Ontario, and worked at both our Calgary and Toronto studios. This experience has proved invaluable to her role as chair of our National Healthcare Community of Practice.
I love working with passionate, brilliant people.Tracy Lee
- Master of Architecture University of Waterloo
- Bachelor of Environmental Studies University of Waterloo