- If you could work a ‘day in the life’ of another discipline at DIALOG, whose would it be?
- The structural engineering team. I have always been fascinated with structural systems and their design.
- What’s in your office snack drawer?
- Whatever I can sneak away from my kids.
- Where's your happy place?
- Anywhere tools are sold.
Ken is a talented clinical/laboratory planner and project manager who joined our team in 2000. His healthcare facility and laboratory design work showcase his great problem-solving, effective communication, and leadership skills. Ken’s overall goal is to develop strong relationships with clients and stakeholders. He works collaboratively to develop the best functional and design outcomes possible.
Ken’s passion for healthcare and laboratory projects has led him to significant planning and design roles. He is skilled at managing complex projects effectively and efficiently. Some of his notable projects include the McCaig Tower on the Foothills Medical Centre campus in Calgary, the University of Calgary Health Research Innovation Centre, and the Calgary Cancer Centre.
While he enjoys large project work, Ken also enjoys the challenge of small technical projects, like the development of hybrid operating rooms for Calgary’s Foothills Medical Centre and for the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute in Edmonton.
- Bachelor of Architecture University of Idaho
- Diploma in Building Development Technology Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
- Diploma in Architectural Technology Southern Alberta Institute of Technology