- What’s your favourite DIALOG project?
- They are all special to me as each one is different and offer unique learning experiences. Whether it be from the project team members, the client, the user groups, or the construction team, each project provides me with the inspiration that I have contributed to another project that will in some way make our community better.
- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I'm not a mechanic but I am mechanically minded and I enjoy working on my cars keeping them in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically.
- What’s your favourite pastime?
- I'm very competitive and enjoy the sport of golf, as each course and each shot is a challenge and the people you meet and play with are very interesting in their diversity.
Ken has over 40 years of experience as an architect and project manager. He specializes in technically complex facilities and is committed to understanding our client's needs and aspirations. Ken provides team leadership with a personalized, hands-on approach.
His extensive resume includes the award-winning, LEED® Platinum University of Calgary Energy Environment Experiential Learning Project. Ken has also worked with clients in British Columbia and the Yukon, providing them with architectural indicative design and compliance input. He worked on the Vancouver Island Hospitals at Comox and Campbell River, the Clinical Services Building at the Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, and the Whistle Bend Continuing Care Facility in Whitehorse.
DIALOG has great people and every work day provides inspiration with something new and exciting.Ken Johnson
- Bachelor of Architecture University of Manitoba