- What’s your favourite way to give back to the community?
- Through charity events. And my favorite would have to be Operation Christmas Child. Every year Samaritan’s Purse will take donation of shoe boxes filled with simple gifts, such as toys, clothes or hygiene product and delivery them to children around the world in need.
- Do you have a passion project outside of work?
- I design handmade kids hair accessories for fun. I make them mostly for my daughter, friends and family. I do hope to eventually show case my craft at The One of a Kind Show.
- What's one quote you live by?
- “The chain is only as strong as its weakest link, for if that fails the chain fails and the object that it has been holding up falls to the ground.” -Thomas Reid.
I am a strong believer in team work. We should always work to lift each other up to achieve success as whole.
Charmaine brings energy, a holistic industry perspective, and attention to detail to our Toronto studio. Throughout her experience in various project types, she has worked as an architectural technologist, contract administrator, and job captain. In her current role as project manager, she oversees complex projects involving teams of both internal and external consultants. As a certified Contract Administrator with a strong interest in building code and contract administration, Charmaine is committed to knowledge dissemination and translation. Clients and peers regard her as an exceptional project manager who builds lasting relationships with stakeholders. Charmaine’s knowledge of the overall design and construction process is a crucial asset in managing projects, and clients rely on her expertise and thoroughness to deliver projects successfully. As a leader, she brings a collaborative and dedicated passion to all aspects of the project delivery, and her communication skills allow her to organize her teams effectively. Charmaine is a charismatic role model for other female architects, designers, and engineers.
- Bachelor of Architectural Science Ryerson University